Stress Out Massage Therapy | The Massage Therapy Benefits Therapy Guide
What is a Massage? The practice of soft tissue manipulation with physical purpose and goal, relieving tension, reducing anxiety, stress, and improving body mobility. What are the benefits of a frequent massage?
Massage Etiquette - In a professional setting a massage involves the client being treated while lying on a masage table or sitting on a massage chair.
Types of Massages:
- Swedish Massage - Uses firm but gentle pressure to promote relaxation, ease muscle tension. Moves include kneading, friction, and stretching.
- Sports Massage - The main purpose of sports massage therapy is to help alleviate the stress and tension which builds up in the body’s soft tissues during physical activity.
- Medical Massage - Specifically directed to resolve conditions that have been diagnosed and prescribed by a physician, the treatment will focus on the areas related to the diagnosis and prescription.
- Hot Stone Massage - Heated smooth, flat stones are placed on key points on the body. They help retain heat which then deeply penetrates into the muscles, releasing tension.
- Deep Tissue - It is designed to relieve severe tension in the muscles through slow strokes and deep finger pressure on contracted areas.
- Reflexology - Is a gentle form of therapuetic treatment applied to the hands and sometimes feet, pressure is applied to clear out congestion and restore normal functioning and health.
- Shiatsu - A japanese word for “finger pressure”, however, knees, thumbs, palms, elbows, and feet are incorporated. Pressure is applied to areas of energy line and to promte good health by stimulating the bodies energy flow.
- Reiki - A healing technique that means “Universal Life Force Energy”.
- Pre-and Post Natal Massge - A nurturing treatment bringing connection for the mother and baby, positioned on a special cushioning system which provides emotional relief and physical improvement for muscular pain and imbalance, helping to relax and strengthen the body.
Schedule Appointment For your comfort of services please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time so that we may take care of your needs in the full time that you have reserved. All of our clients receive specialize services, so please let us know in advance of any special conditions, such pregnancy or any medical conditions.
Our Massage Rooms